Real estate industry
Who we work for in the real estate industry sector:
- Owners / operators / asset management;
- Project developers;
- Public authorities / economic development corporations;
- Architects / town and urban development planners;
What our clients can rely on us for:
- Knowledge and understanding of the market;
- Branding and marketing know-how;
- Communications and dialogue skills;
- Creativity and the correct questions;
- Experience gained from big interdisciplinary and international project development teams.
What we specifically provide:
- Branding, brand design (naming, brand names / trademarks, company narrative, brand corporate design / identity including information and control systems);
- PR / press relations work (including support in political environments);
- Provide information (websites, brochures, presentations, rendering / 3D animated graphics, trade fair displays, etc.);
- Advertising (from building site sign to marketing advert);
- Advice on marketing and marketing concepts
- Dialogue with the public / stakeholders (process design and realisation, online and offline, from workshops to hearings and from participation to co-creation).
- Standort Niederrhein GmbH, Neuss;
- WFMG Wirtschaftsförderung Mönchengladbach GmbH, Mönchengladbach;
- MG3.0 Masterplan Mönchengladbach e.V., Mönchengladbach;
- WFG Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft Krefeld mbh, Krefeld;
- Jagenberg AG, Krefeld;
- MG Grund GmbH, Mönchengladbach;
- Dr. Schrammen Architekten BDA, Mönchengladbach;
- Van Pol Beheer BV, Roermond / NL;
- BELANTIS – Eventpark GmbH & Co. KG, Leipzig;
Customers whose projects have been completed:
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Berlin (participation in the Mönchengladbach Team interdisciplinary research project “City 2030”)
- D. Langen Liegenschaften, Mönchengladbach (development and implementation branding concept KoenigsKarree).
- McArthurGlen, London (PR / Press relations and information within the framework of the project development for Designer Outlet Center in Germany and the Netherlands).
- OVG Real Estate B.V., Rotterdam (participation in project development team Factory Outlet Center).
- Schlafhorst Businesspark, Mönchengladbach (Branding, literature, PR/press relations and advertising within the framework of project development and marketing).
- Vangenhassend GmbH, Düsseldorf (presentations and sales literature, participation in sales and partner strategies).
- voestalpine Edelstahl GmbH, Düsseldorf (positioning concepts and presentation documentation for the sale of a 6,5 hectare industrial site).